🇻🇪Venezuela Network Report | Intel, Urgent News and Archives | TOTAL CHAVISTA DEATH Edition
10.9K subscribers
5.91K photos
4.09K videos
54 files
5.31K links
VNR is a Nationalist Venezuela-based News Channel covering Venezuela and latin american geopolitical disputes and Updates over Venezuela Crisis.

for support (BTC):

17TP98ZKJtsqVwMT5XujTH5GWa1A7aNjM

XMR:

4BCRg5y7haKAYtyXXRa9RcMGX3h4bpYS2br5YwZHHXpmbkAE
Download Telegram
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇾🇻🇪 “The destiny of Venezuela is the destiny of the entire continent”: this was the forceful statement made by the Permanent Representative of Uruguay to the OAS, Washington Abdala, who emphatically stated that the recent victory of the opposition in Venezuela must “count triple” due to the enormous difficulties and abuses suffered during the electoral process.
UN mission warns of mass detention of children in Venezuela: “It is a worrying phenomenon”

"A still-undetermined proportion of these individuals were charged with serious crimes such as inciting hatred and terrorism for their alleged participation in violent protests," the report, released in full on Tuesday, said in detail.

“The Mission investigated 11 cases involving the arrest of children, all of them related to the electoral period, including five cases of sexual violence while the girls were deprived of their liberty,” it said.

“The investigations carried out to date have been able to document a series of elements that prima facie contravene international norms and standards for the protection of children.”
⚠️At least three major power outages were reported on this afternoon of October 16.
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Diosdado Cabello: "We have nothing to talk to María Corina Machado, unless she wants to turn herself in"
Businessman's son will be tried for terrorism: He will remain detained in Sebin Portuguesa

https://alertas24.com/hijo-de-empresario-sera-enjuiciado-por-terrorismo- seguira-recluido-en-el-sebin-portuguesa/
Diosdado reports arrest of “American mercenary” and seizure of weapons in Zulia

The Minister of the Interior, Justice and Peace, Diosdado Cabello, held a press conference on Thursday regarding the capture of a new group of alleged mercenaries, as well as the seizure of weapons, of which he assured that a good part was carried out in the state of Zulia.

With a detailed exposition, Cabello showed an alleged network of Venezuelans and foreigners from Peru, Bolivia, the United States and even Lebanon who were arrested in several operations carried out by security forces in the country.

Blaming the DEA, the CIA of the United States and the DNI of Spain, he said that they seized 71 new weapons of North American brands, which Cabello linked to “terrorist groups such as the Tren del Llano and the Tren de Aragua, or what remains of them.”
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇨🇺 In Santiago de Cuba, authorities have severely limited access to food: residents will only be able to receive 345 grams of chicken per person per month.
🇻🇪🇨🇴 Maduro Appoints New Minister of Industry and Production Colombian and ex-convict Alex Saab
NetBlocks confirms the fall of the Internet network in Cuba after the electrical failure of the Antonio Guiteras Thermoelectric Plant .
First case of polio recorded in Venezuela after 30 years of being eradicated

The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) confirmed this Friday, October 18, the resurgence of polio in Venezuela after 30 years of having been eradicated.

Although the Polio Bulletin published by PAHO does not specify who the patient is, nor how serious his case is, it is known that he is a two-year-old child who lives in Delta Amacuro and was not vaccinated against the disease.

Pediatrician Alejandro Crespo simplified, through his X account, the little information that exists so far, indicating that the virus, fortunately, "is not wild." The case is derived from the Sabin P3 vaccine, however this does not speak badly of the vaccine, but of "the low coverage of it in Venezuela."

“Venezuela has the worst coverage of the polio vaccine on the continent and is the third country with the most children who have not received any dose in America, only surpassed by much more populated countries such as Brazil and Mexico,” Crespo said.
First case of polio recorded in Venezuela after 30 years of being eradicated

The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) confirmed this Friday, October 18, the resurgence of polio in Venezuela after 30 years of having been eradicated.

Although the Polio Bulletin published by PAHO does not specify who the patient is, nor how serious his case is, it is known that he is a two-year-old child who lives in Delta Amacuro and was not vaccinated against the disease.

Pediatrician Alejandro Crespo simplified, through his X account, the little information that exists so far, indicating that the virus, fortunately, "is not wild." The case is derived from the Sabin P3 vaccine, however this does not speak badly of the vaccine, but of "the low coverage of it in Venezuela."

“Venezuela has the worst coverage of the polio vaccine on the continent and is the third country with the most children who have not received any dose in America, only surpassed by much more populated countries such as Brazil and Mexico,” Crespo said.