🇻🇪Venezuela Network Report | Intel, Urgent News and Archives | TOTAL CHAVISTA DEATH Edition
10.9K subscribers
5.91K photos
4.09K videos
54 files
5.31K links
VNR is a Nationalist Venezuela-based News Channel covering Venezuela and latin american geopolitical disputes and Updates over Venezuela Crisis.

for support (BTC):

17TP98ZKJtsqVwMT5XujTH5GWa1A7aNjM

XMR:

4BCRg5y7haKAYtyXXRa9RcMGX3h4bpYS2br5YwZHHXpmbkAE
Download Telegram
National College of Journalists declares itself on "high alert" and calls on its members to reject and explain to Venezuelans the negative consequences that would have if the so-called "Anti-Fascist Law" is approved:

"Reporting is not a crime," they said.
US and Venezuela Secretly Meet in Mexico as Oil Sanctions Deadline Nears

US officials met secretly this week with members of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s administration to keep him engaged in negotiations over democratic reforms as a deadline nears to reinstate sanctions against the nation’s oil industry.

Representatives from Joe Biden’s administration and the Venezuelan government, including Daniel Erikson of the US National Security Council and Maduro’s head negotiator Jorge Rodríguez, met Tuesday in Mexico City to discuss electoral conditions, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-11/us-and-venezuela-secretly-meet-in-mexico-as-oil-sanctions-deadline-nears
Heavy shooting is reported in Cauca, Colombia, the night of this April 11.

"At this time, FARC dissidents dressed in civilian clothes attack the municipal police station with rifles in the urban area of ​​Corinto, Cauca," he reports.
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Chilean prosecutor Hector Barros, head of the Organized Crime and Homicide Team of the Chilean Prosecutor's Office, assures that the kidnapping and homicide of Ronald Ojeda was organized from Venezuela :

"We maintain that the kidnapping and subsequent homicide was organized and requested from Venezuela."
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Guatemala declares a state of emergency due to forest fires

The Guatemalan president, Bernardo Arévalo, declared a state of calamity based on monitoring the more than 30 forest fires registered in the country.

The president also pointed out that 80% of active fires were set and represent a risk to people's lives due to the high pollution and combustion particles they generate.
reports of a fire in a home, presumably with people trapped inside, on Páez de Baruta Street, Caracas
22 years ago (April 11 2002) the infamous 2002 coup against Chávez happen

Januay 23, 1958 and its consequences were a terrible disaster for modern Venezuelan history
A Venezuelan who ingested more than 100 cocaine capsules is arrested in Brazil

The man was arrested this Thursday at the Belém international airport, from where he was going to travel to São Paulo for a stopover and then fly to India

During the interrogation the paulista police said the “product" was originated from Colombia
🇻🇪🇨🇱Venezuelan Public Ministry announces that it will cooperate with Chile in the case of the murder of former military officer Ronald Ojeda:

The General Attorney of the Republic, Tarek William Saab, reported that they received a request for inter-institutional cooperation from the Chilean Prosecutor's Office, requesting personal data and criminal records of 5 people linked to the murder of Ronald Ojeda, which will be responded to. brevity.

"Based on the request received, the Public Ministry of Venezuela is proceeding to locate the subjects identified as allegedly involved in said crime for their immediate arrest in the event that they are in our territory," he said.

He said again that the Aragua Train was "completely dismantled" at the end of last year.
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Maduro calls for a constitutional reform to introduce the penalty of life imprisonment and lifelong disqualification in Venezuela.
Conatel ordered the closure of the Radio Cristal station in Lara after 60 years on the air

The closure was carried out due to the expiration of the radio concession, despite the fact that its owners claim to have submitted all the necessary information and documents for the renewal years ago, without obtaining a response from the authorities.

The officials delivered to the media director, Orlando Fernández Medina, two resolutions ordering the closure of the station, one of them issued by the Ministry of Communication and Information, despite the fact that there were no inspections or "calls for attention" previously.

With Conatel's decision, eight workers and 24 radio producers were left unemployed. In addition, information deserts are expanding with the constant closure of regional media.
According to data from the NGO Espacio Público, at least 290 radio stations closed between 2003 and 2023.