/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
116K subscribers
38.7K photos
17.1K videos
225 files
33.4K links
/CIG/ presents viewers a controversial blend of ultraright genopolitics with geopolitics. This includes an exposé on current news, history and social matters along with the public enlightenment gained from völkisch aesthetics.

Feel free to contact us
Download Telegram
🌬 🔥 🇺🇸 The air quality over the upper Midwest is just atrocious.

Unfortunately some of this makes its way to SNE over the next few days.

📎 Boston Weather Consulting
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇮🇷🕊🇺🇸 Iran Sent Message to JD Vance Warning that Kushner and Witkoff Were “Abusing” Their Inside Access to Negotiations

During the U.S.-Iran talks in Lake Lucerne, Switzerland in late June, Iranian negotiators sent a private message to Vice President JD Vance through an intermediary. The Iranians warned Vance that the continued presence of President Donald Trump’s Special Envoy Steve Witkoff and son-in-law Jared Kushner would undermine the chance of turning the June 17 framework into an enduring deal, a senior Iranian official told Drop Site.

The Iranian official spoke to Drop Site on the condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak publicly. In the message, according to the official, Iran conveyed to Vance that the pair were more interested in exploiting insider knowledge of the negotiations to profit in financial markets than they were in reaching a deal. Iranian negotiators also expressed concern about repeated leaks from Kushner to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. (A U.S. official told Axios that since the negotiations began, Witkoff and Kushner “talk almost every day to Netanyahu” and the head of Mossad.)

In the weeks leading up to the signing of the memorandum of understanding, the official said, Iran presented written documentation to mediators of what it characterized as evidence that “individuals close to President Trump” were abusing the Iran war and diplomatic developments to manipulate financial markets. “Even before the Islamabad talks kicked off [in April], we had already sent multiple messages to Trump through the Pakistanis, warning them about [Witkoff’s] overall destructive role in the previous negotiation,” the Iranian official said.

The outreach to Vance came after these previous efforts to raise Tehran’s concerns about Witkoff and Kushner with the White House, the official said—given that messages passed to mediators are delivered broadly to the full U.S. team including Kushner, who is a private citizen with no official government role.

“We transmitted data and assessments through an exclusive channel to Mr. Vance,” said the senior Iranian official, who has direct knowledge of the effort. Iranian negotiators, he said, communicated to Vance that they believed Witkoff and Kushner were “abusing” the diplomatic process, “effectively disrupting the overall negotiating atmosphere.”

Drop Site was not able to independently confirm the intermediary actually delivered the message, though the Iranian official said Tehran was confident Vance had received it. The official declined to offer specifics. In response to a request for comment sent to the vice president’s office, a U.S. official denied Iran’s claims. “A message of this nature was never conveyed to the Vice President or his team,” the official told Drop Site. “Additionally, any insinuation that the other members of the president’s trusted negotiating team are operating under motives other than serving the president and delivering on his mission is false.”

Since the Iran war began, many financial analysts have described a pattern where speculative bets are placed or unusually large positions are taken in key markets related to the conflict and diplomatic events, including consistent announcements from Trump made just prior to the Monday openings of U.S. trading. This has led to widespread public speculation that people with access to inside information are manipulating markets in oil futures, energy stocks, and prediction markets.

In June, Iran calculated profits from such alleged manipulation had reached $9 billion and formally requested, in writing, that Iran should share in the proceeds. “We have conveyed through intermediaries that $4.5 billion of this sum should also be allocated to the Iranian side,” the Iranian official said. “The exchanged texts will ultimately become part of the historical record.”

Iran met for indirect diplomatic talks on February 6 in Oman and February 26 in Switzerland before the war began on February 28. “During our negotiation rounds in Oman, it had become completely clear to us that this person [Witkoff] had zero connection to diplomacy or actually advancing the talks,” the official added, saying that Witkoff had entirely misrepresented Iran’s positions on a range of issues, including what terms it was willing to offer the U.S. on the fate of its highly enriched uranium. Witkoff’s “mistaken impressions from the negotiations got passed on to Trump,” he charged.

🔗 https://www.dropsitenews.com/p/iran-jd-vance-kushner-witkoff-exploiting-negotiations
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🇨🇳🛢 China has lifted refined fuel export restrictions for the rest of July and allowed a private refiner to resume shipments after a four-month halt, trade sources said, as the world's biggest refiner returns towards normal after disruptions from the Iran…
🇨🇳🛢 Chinese "teapot" oil refineries have resumed imports adding a new level of pressure on the fragile oil market, coming at the worst time now that the U.S. has reimposed the blockade on Iran.

@CIG_telegram
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇸🇩 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 The US army veteran and the mystery Boeings flying Sudan’s war routes

Companies owned by a longtime U.S. government and military contractor have been operating several airplanes linking regional supply routes to the stronghold of a paramilitary force accused of genocide in Sudan, a Reuters investigation has found.

To the outside world, Steven Shaulis, a 63-year-old U.S. Army Special Forces veteran, is the head of the Singapore-based CADG, formerly known as Central Asia Development Group, a global firm that has held U.S. and United Nations contracts for over 20 years. Shaulis’ companies have earned at least $419 million from American taxpayers through military and foreign-aid projects, government records show.

Their work has included building infrastructure for U.S. troops in Afghanistan, supplying them air-conditioning in Iraq and work on an airfield for the U.S. Department of Defense in Kenya.

Behind the scenes, Reuters found, Shaulis-controlled firms have operated at least three aging Boeing aircraft flying to key logistics hubs used by the Rapid Support Forces, the Sudanese paramilitary group accused of atrocities in the Darfur region. The United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United Nations have sanctioned the RSF's top commanders, along with more than two dozen people and companies accused of helping the paramilitary force procure weapons, equipment and mercenaries.

Reuters is reporting the involvement of Shaulis’ companies in Sudan’s civil war for the first time. The news organization found no evidence that Shaulis or any of his companies have been sanctioned or face allegations of wrongdoing from authorities.

The trail leading to Shaulis starts with a mysterious Boeing 737 destroyed by Sudan’s military in May 2025 at the airport in Nyala, an RSF stronghold in Darfur. A source with direct knowledge told Reuters that 51 RSF fighters were among the 54 people killed in the strikes.

A pilot and ground engineer on board were employed by Occidental Support Services, a company wholly owned by Shaulis and registered in the United Arab Emirates, according to corporate and employment records reviewed for this report. Reuters also identified two additional Boeing 727s tied to Shaulis firms that have moved from Brazil and the U.S. since October 2024 to Chad, where they made flights to known supply hubs used by the RSF.

Flight tracking data, satellite imagery and an open-source video show that the three planes Reuters linked to Shaulis landed at least 16 times at three of these hubs – Bosaso, Somalia; Kufrah, Libya, which proved critical to the al-Fashir operation; and Nyala, Darfur’s largest city and the RSF’s most important military-and-logistics hub.

The planes were often based in N’Djamena, Chad, where satellite imagery captured them inside a military section of the capital city’s airport, access to which is controlled by Chad’s armed forces. Airports in these locations are regularly used by the RSF as supply hubs, according to U.N. experts, diplomats, regional political experts and human rights groups.

🔗 https://www.reuters.com/investigations/us-contractor-mystery-boeings-operating-sudan-paramilitary-supply-routes-2026-07-15/
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
🇺🇸🇨🇺 — NEW: Senior Pentagon officials are quietly reviewing contingency plans for a potential military operation against Cuba, including an Army-led air assault involving the 101st Airborne Division, according to CBS News, citing multiple U.S. officials.

➡️ The planning is preliminary and does not indicate that President Trump or the Pentagon has decided to take military action, according to the officials. A concept-of-operations briefing outlining possible missions was held late last month as part of routine contingency planning.

➡️ Officials said the renewed war with Iran makes any action against Cuba unlikely for now, with U.S. forces heavily committed to the Middle East.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
🇺🇸🇮🇷 — The recent waves of U.S. strikes on Iran aimed at forcing open the Strait of Hormuz are also targeting Iranian military capabilities that the U.S. would want to destroy before any broader military campaign, according to Reuters, citing U.S. officials.

One U.S. official said the strikes are "helping set the stage, if needed."
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸 Nick Fuentes on JD Vance getting caught holding the Iran War disaster.

“You couldn't stop Trump from getting us into the Iran war, and when you tried to put your face all over the peace deal, you couldn't get the deal either. So what good are you?”

"The number one beneficiary is going to be Marco Rubio."

📎 Fuentes Updates
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
🇺🇸🇮🇷NEW: U.S. Central Command:
At 3 p.m. ET, U.S. forces launched operations for a second wave of strikes today against Iran.

The strikes are targeting Iranian military capabilities used to threaten vessels freely transiting through the Strait of Hormuz, an international waterway vital to global commerce.

The U.S. military is holding Iran accountable at the Commander in Chief's direction.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇰🇵 🤝 🇨🇳 North Korean Foreign Relations: Satellite imagery shows that the PRC resumed covert shipments of supplies to North Korea, possibly indicating deepening bilateral economic ties. Satellite imagery from Planet revealed likely smuggling at sites near the Yalu River, a river on the PRC-North Korea border. The sites’ proximity to a major highway project suggests the PRC likely knew of and approved the smuggling. South Korean media outlet NK Pro reported on activity at 13 points and the “apparent cargo” seen at five sites between June 19 and 24 and at another five sites between June 28 and 29. Satellite imagery similarly revealed activity at a cargo depot in Samsu County, North Korea, and at a nearby train station.

North Korea has made efforts to deepen its ties with the PRC in recent months, likely to gain foreign currency and bolster North Korea’s struggling economy. The transfer of supplies took place following meetings between WPK General Secretary Kim Jong Un and Chinese Communist Party (CCP) General Secretary Xi Jinping in June, Xi’s first visit to North Korea in seven years. North Korea likely aims to balance its relationship with the PRC against its relationship with Russia, increasing its own material gains while avoiding dependency on the PRC.

📎 ISW
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🏹 🇺🇦 🇷🇺 Many strikes by the Code 9.2 unit against Russian logistics and armor. They claim in total they hit 107 pieces of Russian equipment in 3 days.

📎 Woofers
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🐣 🇺🇸 ⚪️ The white fertility rate overtook the overall in early 2025 and the gap has already grown significantly since then.

📎 Paul Castillo
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🚨 PHASE 2, SHARE FOR VISIBILITY 🚨

Call the Office of the Inspector General at (202) 616-4760 and tell them to investigate @LeoTerrellDOJ's violation of @AustinFranco123's civil rights.

Follow this script:
"Please investigate Leo Terrell's violation of Austin Franco's First Amendment rights. The Free Expression Foundation filed a complaint on his behalf July 9."

Be respectful. No language or name-calling. Abide by the law. Do not use automated spam call generators.

Put pressure on the @TheJusticeDept to hold Mr. Terrell accountable. Remember, Mr. Franco is not the only victim of this abuse of power. Fight for freedom from government blacklisting!

Read the full complaint below:
https://freeexpressionfoundation.org/fef-files-complaint-against-department-of-justice-on-behalf-of-austin-franco/
Forwarded from Nathan Damigo
Augustus Invictus' legal appeal is contesting the outrageous statute used to prosecute Unite the Right participants. If successful, it could have a major impact on those already convicted, as well as those who could be convicted in the future. He is being represented by my attorney Glen Allen, and the Free Expression Foundation, which is a fantastic legal organization. Please consider contributing to this cause. It effects far more people than just Invictus. https://www.givesendgo.com/torchmarchappeal
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸🇮🇷 — NEW: U.S. Central Command says it disabled the Curaçao-flagged tanker M/T Belma as it sailed toward Iran’s Kharg Island earlier today.

➡️ CENTCOM said the unladen vessel ignored repeated warnings before a U.S. aircraft fired Hellfire missiles into its smokestack, stopping it from continuing toward the Iranian port.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Noticer News
Nationalist activist Joel Davis will go on trial for racial vilification in February over a speech he made at a protest against Jewish lobby influence in Australian politics, a court decided today.

He remains on bail and banned from social media.

https://www.noticer.news/joel-davis-jewish-lobby-protest-trial/

Follow: @NoticerNews