/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Donald Trump’s administration turned to Elon Musk’s Grok chatbot to launch thousands of missiles in Iran, according to a top defense official.
In a sworn statement defending the trillionaire from a lawsuit alleging xAI data centers are illegally polluting Black communities, the Pentagon’s artificial intelligence chief said the chatbot’s continued operation is “a matter of paramount national security” — and was used to fire more than “2,000 munitions at 2,000 distinct targets within 96 hours.”
Grok, a generative artificial intelligence chatbot developed by xAI, is among four AI models “currently capable of supporting national security applications,” according to Cameron Stanley, the Pentagon’s chief digital and artificial intelligence officer.
The chatbot is also one of three products “equipped to support mission-critical operations” in top secret settings, Stanley wrote.
The filing appears to be the first explicit admission from an administration official that the government is using Musk’s AI to bomb Iran, joining several other AI systems that have come under intense scrutiny after U.S.-led attacks killed hundreds of civilians, including children.
Outside analysts have suggested that the Pentagon’s AI-driven targeting — in addition to human error that failed to check whether target maps were up to date — may have played a role in the Minab school bombing.
The targets for Operation Epic Fury were identified with the aid of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s Maven Smart System, which uses AI to lay out data on a dashboard to support officials in their decision-making.
Those AI products do not explicitly create targets but work within Maven to identify potential points of interest for military intelligence.
In court filings on Monday, the Pentagon said it relies on xAI’s Grok Gov Model, a suite of products designed to work with federal agencies with features “found in no other frontier AI model,” according to Stanley.
The Pentagon would be “severely” impacted by a court ruling that prevents xAI from being “deployed, refined and upgraded” across the Pentagon, according to the Department of Justice.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The Independent
Pentagon used Elon Musk’s Grok AI to fire missiles at Iran, official says
Top defense official says data centers powering trillionaire’s chatbot are critical to national security
The research published on Tuesday suggests that public trust worldwide is at 37%, three points down on this time last year. In the UK, it has fallen by five points to 30% - 20 points lower than 10 years ago.
More than half of respondents said they now get their news from third-party platforms like social media and video networks, although a similar number still use news websites and TV news as well. Traditional sources are still more popular in the UK.
"Our data points to a mix of anxiety, disengagement and cynicism from audiences, many of whom don't like the way publishers are covering long-running news stories such as immigration, inflation and international conflict," the institute said.
In the US, trust in news stands at 25%, and is even lower (15%) among politically right-leaning Americans.
Some major news outlets have seen big drops, with trust in both CBS News and Fox News down 10 points from 2025, and CNN falling by six.
Online news video is now mainstream everywhere: 77% globally consume online news video each week, and a majority now watch online news video in every market covered by the report. It's now ahead of broadcast TV news in every market apart from Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
The findings are based on an online survey of almost 100,000 people in 48 markets.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
Overview and key findings of the 2026 Digital News Report
Our 2026 report finds news audiences around the world reacting with growing unease to successive episodes of political, economic, and technological turbulence. Assumptions about the way the world works are being questioned as longstanding international alliances…
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- Not a single major news outlet in the UK has relayed the Gang Rape Inquiry Report's release nor its findings.
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- Not a single major news outlet in the UK has relayed the Gang Rape Inquiry Report's release nor its findings.
🇬🇧⚡️- This is the only article published in the British press today regarding Rupert Lowe.
The Israeli government has instructed its military and security establishment to continue developing target banks and preparing for future escalation, anticipating that the upcoming US-Iran peace agreement will quickly collapse. According to a report by the Israeli newspaper Maariv, officials in Tel Aviv believe the accord is unlikely to endure, despite acknowledging that Israel has not been granted full access to the finalized text.
Israeli Minister Zeev Elkin alleged that Israel was completely excluded from the negotiations and remains uncommitted to the terms. Elkin stated that because Israel is not a party to the negotiations, it could not demand to review the memorandum of understanding, adding that the document holds no binding authority over Israeli actions.
The minister also revealed that international mediators attempted to secure Israeli approval for a complete military withdrawal from Lebanon as part of the broader agreement. However, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly rejected the proposal outright, even as the deal calls for a halt to Israeli operations.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
X (formerly Twitter)
The Cradle (@TheCradleMedia) on X
Israel preparing for collapse of US-Iran deal, orders military to develop target banks
——
The Israeli government has instructed its military and security establishment to continue developing target banks and preparing for future escalation, anticipating that…
——
The Israeli government has instructed its military and security establishment to continue developing target banks and preparing for future escalation, anticipating that…
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange fell sharply on June 15th in a negative response to the US-Iran agreement, which investors see as disadvantageous to Israel. The Tel Aviv 35 Index fell 2.01% to 4,255.89 points, the Tel Aviv 125 Index fell 2.34% to 4,191.81 points; and the BlueTech Global Index fell 1.60% to 689.98 points. The TelBond 60 corporate bond index fell 0.03% to 426.97 points. Turnover totaled NIS 5.83 billion in equities and NIS 5.90 billion in bonds.
From Monday to Wednesday, TASE lost 2 billion in market cap. TASE peaked in May at 17.2 billion shekels in market cap and it is now below 13.9 billion shekels
@CIG_telegram
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
✡️😡 Ben Shapiro throws a fit over Trump's Iran deal:
🔗 Chris Menahan 🇺🇸 (@infolibnews)
"Mohammad Ghalibaf will apparently on Friday be literally in a photo-op with the Vice President—I cannot express to you how stomach turning that is!"
"I don't care who the Vice President is, I don't care who the President is!!"
"If Israel is not a signatory to the agreement … how in the world could you tie Israel's hands when it comes to self-defense?!"
"This is not a popular MOU in Israel!"
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Tabz - Live News
However The Somali Guardian reported on Sunday that Israel had opened an intelligence base in Somaliland and there were discussions over the possible establishment of an Israeli military base.
Earlier today, Israeli defense minister, Israel Katz, stated that Israel and Somaliland have cooperated “under the radar” for “many years.”
“For many years, we cooperated under the radar in a series of operations that will remain classified,” Katz said, adding that both sides are now determined to take security ties “to new heights.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Al Arabiya English
No talks to establish Israeli military base in Somaliland, defense minister says
There is no Israeli military presence in Somaliland and no talks about Israel opening a base there,
Tabz - Live News
Saudi Arabia is known as the “swing exporter” in the oil market because it can either pump out more or less of the black stuff in response to shocks. Historically the kingdom hasn’t had a match on the demand side. Barring a major economic crisis, consuming nations have always kept their purchases steady. Not anymore. After the Iran war, China has emerged as the world’s first oil “swing importer.”
The ramifications of China becoming a stabilizing force for commodity prices go way beyond the latest Middle East conflict. This potentially reshapes the energy market — and Asian geopolitics. If the 1973 supply shock minted the term “Arab oil weapon,” the 2026 US-Israeli war on Iran now gives us the “Chinese oil weapon.” Or maybe “shield” is a better word, seeing how it might be wielded by Beijing in future stand-offs with the US.
To give you a sense of the magnitude of the swing, Chinese official customs data shows the country’s total oil imports, including via pipeline and railway, fell in May to an eight-year low of 7.8 million barrels per day. That’s a third less than before the war broke out. Imports arriving by tanker plunged further still, hitting a 10-year low, more than 45% below their 2025 average.
So in May China cut its average daily waterborne oil imports by the same amount as the combined oil consumption of Germany, France and the UK. And it did so without suffering economic harm, at least from an outside view.
It’s early days, and we still don’t know much about how Beijing managed to achieve the reduction. But we can anticipate a couple of outcomes.
In the oil market itself, it will lower — perhaps permanently — the geopolitical risk premiums that traders add to oil prices, because they now know that China can smooth out large supply disruptions in a way that was unthinkable weeks ago. But it’s in diplomacy and war where the implications are more profound. China is far less vulnerable than previously thought to any oil embargo via naval blockade, a paradigm shift if conflict breaks out with Taiwan.
The then Chinese President Hu Jintao first referred to the “Malacca Dilemma” back in 2003, talking about how much of his country’s commodity imports arrived via the Malacca Strait, a narrow shipping chokepoint near Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. In war games, American military planners had envisaged using that dependency to block Beijing’s access to key natural resources if it attacked Taiwan. The US Navy had the added comfort that the blockade could be established far away from mainland China.
The Malacca Dilemma has shaped much of China’s natural-resources policy over the past two decades, helping to explain its move to bolster domestic energy sources. Solar and wind power came to the fore, alongside hefty investments in electric vehicles, but coal was also crucial. The country stockpiled a huge amount of oil in what’s now the largest strategic petroleum reserve. At the end of 2025, China had about 1.4 billion barrels held back, three times what the US controlled at the time, and more than six times the size of Japan’s stock.
All of these levers over energy use have been on display over the past couple of months. The use of EVs, for example, soared in April and May, with early data pointing to charging on Chinese highways increasing by 50%-80% year-on-year. The amount of coal-fired electricity generation hit a seasonal record high in April, and the country has used its coal-to-chemicals industry to provide critical products such as fertilizers despite shortages of the usual feedstocks.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Keith Woods
🧵 Thread • FixupX
Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT)
Britain's rape gangs were not just Muslim, but predominantly Pakistani Muslim — 80% of gang rapists were Pakistani.
At least one case, the Huddersfield sex abuse ring, was led by a Pakistani Sikh.
Pakistan has staggering rates of child sexual abuse. 17%…
At least one case, the Huddersfield sex abuse ring, was led by a Pakistani Sikh.
Pakistan has staggering rates of child sexual abuse. 17%…
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- Rupert Lowe announces he will bring the names of the perpetrators and enablers of the rape gangs in Parliament.
He is also supporting victims and their families in pursuing private prosecutions and civil litigation.
He is also supporting victims and their families in pursuing private prosecutions and civil litigation.
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- The police ignored reports, criminalized victims, destroyed evidence, and released suspects. Pakistani police officers likely participated in rape during "cop nights". Social services placed girls in trafficking hubs, undermined parents, and retaliated against whistleblowers. NHS treated injuries/STIs/pregnancies but returned victims to abusers. Schools excluded victims instead of protecting them. Taxi licensing renewed permits for perpetrators. Fear of "racism" accusations was a key enabler, testimonies confirm all cited services or institution in this list used racism accusations as a way to silence victims.
(pp. ~7-210; detailed in pp. ~203-214 Institutional Failures section/Appendix III.)
(pp. ~7-210; detailed in pp. ~203-214 Institutional Failures section/Appendix III.)
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- The police ignored reports, criminalized victims, destroyed evidence, and released suspects. Pakistani police officers likely participated in rape during "cop nights". Social services placed girls in trafficking hubs, undermined parents, and retaliated…
🇬🇧⚡️- Labour and Conservatives prioritised votes and "community cohesion" over child safety, suppressing ethnicity data and blocking full inquiries.
(pp. ~142-150)
(pp. ~142-150)
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- Labour and Conservatives prioritised votes and "community cohesion" over child safety, suppressing ethnicity data and blocking full inquiries. (pp. ~142-150)
🇬🇧⚡️- Survivors described being raped by hundreds of men (one estimated 600-700 over 3 years), locked in dog cages, tortured in “red rooms,” burned with cigarettes, waterboarded, strangled, and trafficked between cities or even abroad for forced Islamic marriages. Girls as young as 11-13 faced daily abuse, pregnancies, abortions, and children born of rape, often removed by the state, while authorities dismissed them as “prostitutes.”
(pp. ~11-17 / 149, Appendix I and II)
(pp. ~11-17 / 149, Appendix I and II)
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- Survivors described being raped by hundreds of men (one estimated 600-700 over 3 years), locked in dog cages, tortured in “red rooms,” burned with cigarettes, waterboarded, strangled, and trafficked between cities or even abroad for forced Islamic marriages.…
🇬🇧⚡️- The same networks targeted Sikh girls until Sikh communities mobilized collective male protection and forced the gangs to withdraw. British girls were not permitted such a defense. This religiously framed exploitation was repeated in every major town and city and beyond.
(p. 106)
(p. 106)
Forwarded from Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts 🇺🇸
🇬🇧⚡️- The same networks targeted Sikh girls until Sikh communities mobilized collective male protection and forced the gangs to withdraw. British girls were not permitted such a defense. This religiously framed exploitation was repeated in every major town…
🇬🇧⚡️- The Report demands mandatory recording of perpetrator ethnicity/religion in CSE cases, deportation of foreign national offenders, far harsher sentences (up to death penalty for worst cases), private prosecutions where authorities fail, full support for victims/whistleblowers, and root-cause action on mass immigration and cultural incompatibilities that enabled the scandal.
📎 eugyppius
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
@BellumActaNews
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇬🇧 The Crime Survey for England and Wales estimates that 20 - 25% of women have experienced some type of sexual assault since the age of 16, equivalent to an estimated 3.4 million female victims.
Between a quarter and a third of women will be seriously sexually assaulted or raped in their lifetime.
📝 Wrath of Gnon: "The UK needs armed intervention at this point. A process similar to Germany under occupation but more ruthless."
https://idas.org.uk/16-days/sexual-violence
📎 Wrath of Gnon
Between a quarter and a third of women will be seriously sexually assaulted or raped in their lifetime.
📝 Wrath of Gnon: "The UK needs armed intervention at this point. A process similar to Germany under occupation but more ruthless."
https://idas.org.uk/16-days/sexual-violence
📎 Wrath of Gnon
⬛ FPÖ: 37% | 73 (-1)
🟦 ÖVP: 20% | 38 (-1)
🟥 SPÖ: 17% | 33 (-3)
🟩 GRN: 12% | 23 (+2)
🟪 NEOS: 8% | 16 (+3)
—
🟫 KPÖ: 3.1% | 0
+/- vs. May 21
📎 Nowcast EU
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM