/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Israeli firm BlackCore, suspected of interfering in France's local elections in March, is also suspected of meddling in elections in New York City and Scotland, and operating in Angola and Togo, France's disinformation detection service, Viginum, said on Thursday.
Last month, Reuters reported that French authorities suspected BlackCore was behind an online smear campaign targeting three mayoral candidates from the hard-left, pro-Palestine France Unbowed party (LFI) in the local elections.
At a press conference on Thursday alongside French Prime Minister Sebastien Lecornu, Viginum chief Marc-Antoine Brillant said technical work had led them to BlackCore. Viginum subsequently presented a detailed report on BlackCore's alleged actions around the world.
"This modus operandi was not limited to municipal elections in France," he said. "It also appears to have been used to carry out foreign digital interference operations in other countries or regions, such as Angola, Togo, the elections in Scotland, and the 2025 municipal election in New York."
However, Brillant said it was still unclear who had commissioned BlackCore to meddle in France.
Lecornu said the French government had asked Israel for explanations on BlackCore's actions, but also for help in trying to find out who may have been behind the smear campaign.
"It goes without saying that obviously we asked them for assistance and explanations," he said. "I do not doubt for a single instant that if a French private group, from French soil moreover, had engaged in foreign digital interference in Israel, they would have done the same to its ambassador on site."
In a subsequent report, Viginum said it detected BlackCore-linked accounts targeting John Swinney, the First Minister of Scotland. Swinney has described the situation in Gaza as a "man-made humanitarian catastrophe," saying a genocide may be unfolding, citing civilian casualties, widespread destruction and statements by Israeli officials.
Before scrubbing its online presence following enquiries from Reuters, BlackCore described itself as "an elite influence, cyber, and technology company built for the modern sera of information warfare." It said it provided governments and political campaigns with "cutting-edge strategies, advanced tools, and robust security to shape narratives."
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
"A regional country blocked Israel from using its airspace during this week’s airstrikes against Iran. While Israel expected the same cooperation seen in past clashes, one source tells me the sudden shutdown sends a "clear diplomatic message" of shifting regional dynamics".
@CIG_telegram
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Noticer News
Seven men who threw objects and pushed bins at police during a protest in Southampton over the murder of Henry Nowak have been jailed for years by a judge who has let multiple paedophiles walk free.
https://www.noticer.news/henry-nowak-protesters-jailed-judge/
Follow: @NoticerNews
https://www.noticer.news/henry-nowak-protesters-jailed-judge/
Follow: @NoticerNews
Forwarded from Geopolitics Watch (Mister Iowan)
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Geopolitics Watch (Mister Iowan)
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Telegram
خبرگزاری مهر
♦️تکرار صدای انفجار در محدوده دریایی سیریک؛ علت هنوز نامشخص
🔹منابع خبری مهر تأیید کردهاند که بار دیگر صدای انفجار در محدوده دریایی سیریک، در استان هرمزگان، به گوش رسیده است.
🔹 هنوز ماهیت و علت دقیق این انفجارها مشخص نشده، با این حال براساس اخبار رسیده…
🔹منابع خبری مهر تأیید کردهاند که بار دیگر صدای انفجار در محدوده دریایی سیریک، در استان هرمزگان، به گوش رسیده است.
🔹 هنوز ماهیت و علت دقیق این انفجارها مشخص نشده، با این حال براساس اخبار رسیده…
Clash Report
WATCH: The U.S. military struck a smuggling vessel in the Southern Caribbean, killing 11 members of the Tren de Aragua gang, which Washington designates as a Maduro-backed terror group. Trump: On my orders, U.S. forces conducted a kinetic strike… Let…
Nine months into the Trump administration’s deadly campaign against so-called drug boats, there is a pattern to the strikes. And a glaring anomaly.
The U.S. military has conducted more than 60 attacks, resulting in over 200 extrajudicial killings in the Caribbean Sea and Pacific Ocean. In almost all the strikes, between one and four people lost their lives. In only one strike did the death toll of a single boat reach double digits: the first attack on September 2, 2025.
Since then, experts, lawmakers, and even military officials behind the scenes have been asking a simple but haunting question: Why was that boat packed with 11 people?
“Why would 11 people be on board a boat carrying drugs?” said a government source who attended a classified briefing where the large crew on the first boat attacked was discussed. “It’s a high risk for the cartels. That always stood out.”
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The Intercept
Top Pentagon Official Admits Boat Strike May Have Killed Victims of Human Trafficking
If this boat was running drugs, why was it loaded with so many people?
Forwarded from Geopolitics Watch (Sana'a 🌿)
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Mediterranean Man (Borja Juan Roya)
⚡️🇫🇷 Few days after a rally of the french far left and pro-great replacement party led by J-L. Mélenchon in St-Denis, an identitarian group has deployed a "remigration" banner on the basilique.
This is a highly symbolic monument, the birthplace of gothic architecture, and used to be the burial grounds of the french monarchy, until the revolutionnary scum sacked it in 1793.
Furthermore the city mayor is an african man belonging to the aforementionned party.
Thus the spectacle of them proclaiming the advent of "the new france" which is simultaneously a leftist repackaging and an acclamation of the great replacement is a tremendous insult to french people.
@medmannews
This is a highly symbolic monument, the birthplace of gothic architecture, and used to be the burial grounds of the french monarchy, until the revolutionnary scum sacked it in 1793.
Furthermore the city mayor is an african man belonging to the aforementionned party.
Thus the spectacle of them proclaiming the advent of "the new france" which is simultaneously a leftist repackaging and an acclamation of the great replacement is a tremendous insult to french people.
@medmannews
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🇺🇸 🦆 🚔 — Vance Boelter, suspect in the assassination of the Speaker of the Minnesota House of Representatives has been apprehended in Sibley County Minnesota @CIG_Telegram
• Prosecutors said Vance Boelter carried out the shootings while disguised as a police officer and driving a vehicle made to resemble a squad car.
• As part of the plea agreement, federal prosecutors will not seek the death penalty.
@CIG_telegram
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
China’s imports fell from around 11 million barrels per day to 7.8 million in May, with the missing roughly 3 million barrels offset by lower fuel demand due to the growth of electric vehicles and high-speed rail, reduced refinery activity, greater reliance on coal-based petrochemicals, and a gradual drawdown of strategic and commercial oil reserves.
Analysts warn, however, that China’s reduced imports may not be sustainable indefinitely.
Petrochemical production has slowed, reserves are being depleted, and Beijing may need to return to the global oil market in the coming months, potentially placing renewed upward pressure on prices.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
In 2028 Brazil will see regional population decline hitting Rio Grande do Sul & Rio de Janeiro. By early-mid 2030s labor force peak & decline. By 2042 national population decline after peaking ~225 million.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Senior officials from Qatar, the UAE and Pakistan rang Trump as he was threatening to strike Iran "very hard tonight." Their assurance of a deal in reach convinced him to pull back.
The calls, which have not been previously reported, came from Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, United Arab Emirates President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Pakistani defense chief Asim Munir, according to two administration officials and a diplomat briefed on the calls. Both were granted anonymity to discuss a sensitive diplomatic mediation.
These countries have sway over Tehran and Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei, Trump said Thursday, and their assurance that a deal was near led him to walk back his attack plans , according to one of the administration officials.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
POLITICO
After Trump threatened to attack Iran, a scramble to stop him
Senior officials from Qatar, the UAE and Pakistan rang Trump as he was threatening to strike Iran "very hard tonight." Their assurance of a deal in reach convinced him to pull back.
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
Policy uncertainty has made oil too volatile to hold. Investor value at risk (VaR) has collapsed by c.$5B. Open interest is at the lowest level in years. Global oil stocks are still drawing 5-6mb/d; however, investors say they don't care.
Start with investor VaR - the best measure of how much capital is willing to engage with oil. It has collapsed to $1.4B (see chart). Not forced out by rising rates, sanctions or external margin calls. Investors are simply choosing not to hold. The policy noise - deal on/off, attack, not attack - has made the carry uncompensable.
VaR compression has one direct consequence: it drains open interest. Contracts are closed. Market depth disappears. 2026 YTD open interest decline is the worst on record. Unlike 2022, there’s no rates shock or sanctions forcing the exit. This is capital aversion.
Managed Money VaR and YTD OI Change
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Weeks of bombardment appear to have only temporarily suppressed Tehran’s firepower hidden underground
For 40 days, US and Israeli aircraft pounded the mountains around Yazd, trying to silence one of Iran’s most important military projects: a buried missile complex carved deep into the granite above the ancient desert city.
Yet, according to residents, the Iranian missiles kept firing regardless. “US and Israeli forces kept bombing those mountains,” said one resident of Yazd. “And Iran kept launching missiles until the final moments before the ceasefire.”
The resilience of Iran’s underground “missile cities” has become one of the most significant and contested questions in the aftermath of the US-Israeli bombardment earlier this year.
While Donald Trump has focused on the damage done to the facilities, to Iranian officials and some outside analysts, the war has proved that the Islamic republic’s missile force can be suppressed — but not destroyed. Much of Tehran’s arsenal is ready again for the next confrontation.
That has helped Tehran maintain the core of its asymmetric strategy against the US and Israel, emboldening it to threaten shipping and energy infrastructure across the Gulf even after weeks of bombardment. In exchanges of fire with Israel and the US this week, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards launched multiple ballistic missile barrages.
A regime insider said the war — and the fate of the missile cities — had fundamentally reinforced the leadership’s belief that military power, rather than diplomacy, remains the ultimate guarantor of security.
“More than ever before, we have concluded that building trust is a meaningless strategy,” he said. “Only strength can serve as a deterrent, not arguments in international forums about our rights. The enemy must be convinced of our capabilities and must never be allowed to miscalculate again. Iran is demonstrating in practice that it is prepared to go further than its adversaries.”
The precise number of underground missile complexes remains unclear. Analysts estimate that Iran operates dozens of such facilities across the country, many buried deep inside mountainous terrain.
Their location has proved critical. Decker Eveleth, an associate research analyst at the Center for Naval Analyses, said facilities close to Iran’s western borders were more vulnerable because drones could loiter overhead and strike launchers as they emerged from tunnels. Sites deeper inside the country, however, were harder to suppress.
“The problem for the US and Israel has been that the things needed to pin down a lot of these bases require a lot of continuous operations,” he said.
A second person close to the Islamic regime argued the depth of many sites rendered them largely immune to conventional aerial bombardment. He said some were not even used during the war because numerous other facilities remained operational.
“No bomber can do much against facilities buried more than 70 metres underground,” he said. “Watching B-52s drop multiple bunker-buster bombs on a single site looked terrifying. Yet, only a few hours later, missiles were being launched from the same location. They cannot be destroyed. Full stop!”
Iran has significant tunnelling experience, developed through decades of building metro systems and long tunnels through mountainous terrain. But Grajewski said Iran drew crucial lessons from North Korea after a visit by Amir Ali Hajizadeh, the former head of the missile force who was assassinated by Israel last year.
“He was also the head of the construction aspect of the missile force,” said Grajewski. “He went to North Korea, he saw their underground missile silos and he’s like: ‘This is great. We can actually defend ourselves and build these cities that you could have, you don’t necessarily need air defences’.”
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
archive.ph
The Iranian missile cities the US couldn’t destroy
archived 12 Jun 2026 07:31:56 UTC
Forwarded from Balkan Spectator - News and Geopolitics
—❗️🇷🇸 URGENT: Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić announced today that he is considering running for the position of prime minister.
➡️ As part of the political transition, Vučić plans to resign from the presidency, a move that could take place within the next three months.
✅ @balkanspectator — the leading Balkan news channel in English
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The damage was done between June 2-7, IRGC targeted US Bases in Bahrain with Missiles & Drones on June 3 & June 6.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Tabz - Live News (Tabz)
As long as I am the Prime Minister of Israel - Iran will not have nuclear weapons. There is full agreement between me and President Trump on this matter.
For more than 30 years, I have been at the forefront of the international struggle against Iran's nuclear program. If it weren't for this struggle, Iran would have had atomic bombs to destroy Israel long ago.
Iran is working to destroy the Jewish state, and I dedicate my life to preventing them from doing so.
As long as I am the Prime Minister of Israel, this will not happen.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM