/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
119K subscribers
35.7K photos
15.5K videos
245 files
31K links
/CIG/ presents viewers a controversial blend of ultraright genopolitics with geopolitics. This includes an exposé on current news, history and social matters along with the public enlightenment gained from völkisch aesthetics.

Feel free to contact us
Download Telegram
🇵🇭⚡️- Shots fired in the Philippines' Senate in Manila as a raid is being carried out to arrest Senator Della Rosa, an ICC fugitive.
Forwarded from Tabz - Alternative Media (Tabz)
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸🇨🇳⚡️ — President Trump has touched down in Beijing aboard Air Force One, officially beginning his two-day state visit to China.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇮🇷⚔️🇺🇸 US lawmaker admits heavy losses of 39 US aircraft in failed Iran campaign

A senior US congressman revealed on Tuesday that Washington has lost 39 aircraft since the outbreak of hostilities with Iran on 28 February, citing data from a specialized defense publication. During a special Senate committee hearing, Democratic Congressman Ed Case questioned Pentagon officials regarding the staggering material costs of the conflict, noting that the reported losses are likely higher given that the data is nearly a month old.

The figures, originally published by defense outlet The War Zone, indicate that while the US Air Force conducted nearly 13,000 sorties during the war, the attrition rate has been significant.

The report claims that 39 aircraft were destroyed and 10 others sustained major damage, including the high-profile loss of a Boeing E-3 Sentry and an F-35A Lightning II fighter jet, which was reportedly hit while operating inside Iranian airspace. When pressed on the financial impact, Pentagon Chief Financial Officer Jay Hurst declined to provide immediate figures, stating that a "full diagnosis" is required before estimating the "retention cost" of the fleet.

🔗 The Cradle
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Tabz - Alternative Media (Tabz)
🇮🇱🇩🇪⚡️ — Volkswagen and Israeli Rafael are close to finalizing a joint venture by the end of the year to produce components for the Iron Dome at a plant in Germany, according to Bloomberg.

➡️ The proposed venture would convert Volkswagen’s struggling plant in Osnabrück from automobile production to manufacturing military vehicles for the missile defense system.

➡️ The factory is expected to produce military trucks for both Iron Dome and the laser-based Iron Beam, while missiles and core defense components would continue to be manufactured in Israel before final assembly in Germany.

➡️ Two additional German sites could also support the project through supply chains.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇦🇺🇬🇧🇫🇷 Australia to join UK-French ‘strictly defensive mission’ in Strait of Hormuz

Australian Defense Minister Richard Marles announced Wednesday that Australia will participate in a “strictly defensive mission” headed by France and Britain to help safeguard shipping lanes through the Strait of Hormuz.

Australia will deploy a Wedgetail E-7A surveillance aircraft, which is already operating in the region to help protect the United Arab Emirates from Iranian drone attacks, Marles said following a meeting involving 40 countries.

“Australia stands ready to support an independent and strictly defensive Multinational Military Mission, led by the United Kingdom and France, once it is established,” Marles said in a statement.

🔗 The Cradle
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸⚓️ Trump Class Battleships Will Be Nuclear Powered

Equipping the Trump class with nuclear propulsion presents benefits, but also massive challenges, and Navy officials had been pushing back against the idea.

The U.S. Navy says its future Trump class battleships are now set to be nuclear-powered. This is a huge development that will impact the cost and complexity of the design. With those issues in mind, now-former Secretary of the Navy John Phelan had said this was “unlikely” to happen just four weeks ago.

The Navy announced its intention to fit a nuclear propulsion system to the Trump class warships in its latest annual shipbuilding plan, which was released earlier today. The document also refers to these future large surface combatants as BBGNs, or nuclear-powered (N) guided-missile (G) battleships (BB). USNI News was first to report on this development.

The only nuclear-powered surface vessels in the Navy’s fleet today are its Nimitz and Ford class aircraft carriers. The service has not had a nuclear-powered surface combatant since the 1990s. During that decade, the one-of-a-kind cruiser USS Long Beach, destroyer USS Truxtun (later recategorized as a cruiser), and frigate USS Bainbridge, as well as two California class and four Virginia class cruisers (the latter not to be confused with the subsequent Virginia class of attack submarines) all left active duty. Nuclear propulsion offers functionally unlimited range, as well as a major boost in onboard power generation. It also comes with cost and complexity, in terms of a ship’s core design, and what it takes to operate and maintain it. We will come back to those issues later on.

The Navy has now outlined plans to acquire 15 Trump class BBGNs, one virtually every other year, between Fiscal Year 2028 and 2055. Two are also set to be ordered back-to-back in Fiscal Years 2030 and 2031. An initial official estimate has put the price tag of each of these ships at $17 billion. This is more than what the service expects to spend on each of the next three Ford class aircraft carriers, the projected unit costs of which range from roughly $13 to $15 billion.

🔗 https://www.twz.com/sea/trump-class-battleships-will-be-nuclear-powered
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🇺🇸⚓️ Trump Class Battleships Will Be Nuclear Powered Equipping the Trump class with nuclear propulsion presents benefits, but also massive challenges, and Navy officials had been pushing back against the idea. The U.S. Navy says its future Trump class battleships…
🇺🇸⚓️ Virginia Subs Will Hit 2-A-Year Build Rate in 2030s, CNO Caudle Says

Shipbuilders are on track to deliver two Virginia-class attack submarines per year in the early 2030s, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Daryl Caudle told defense appropriators on Tuesday.

Based on the current investment in the submarine industrial base and workforce and the expansion of distributed construction, Caudle estimated that builders General Dynamics Electric Boat and HII’s Newport News Shipbuilding will hit the two-a-year delivery rate for the attack boats by 2032.

Caudle’s comments are in line with the goal the service has set to achieve a rate of two Virginias and one Columbia-class nuclear ballistic missile submarine per year by Fiscal Year 2031 as a justification of $6.2 billion in submarine industrial base spending, according to the Navy’s long-range shipbuilding plan released on Monday.

Currently, the delivery rate for Virginia-class submarines is about 1.3 a year, USNI News understands. In 2023, then Secretary of the Navy Carlos Del Toro said the Navy was set to meet a 2028 two-a-year rate for the submarines.

The build rate for the Virginia-class boats is key to the AUKUS security pact between the U.S., the United Kingdom and Australia. As part of AUKUS, the U.S. plans to sell several Virginia-class boats to the Australians starting in the 2030s while Canberra’s industrial base develops the domestic workforce and infrastructure to build its own nuclear-powered submarines.

Navy officials have said for years that the U.S. industrial base must build 2.33 attack boats per year, in addition to one Columbia-class boomer, for the U.S. to sell the attack boats to the Australians.

🔗 https://news.usni.org/2026/05/12/virginia-subs-will-hit-2-a-year-build-rate-in-2030s-cno-caudle-says
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
❗️🇮🇷/🇰🇼 NEW: Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi says Kuwait illegally attacked an Iranian boat and detained four citizens

Iran demands the immediate release of its nationals, and reserves the right to respond.

@Middle_East_Spectator
Forwarded from Tabz - Alternative Media (Tabz)
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸⚡️ — Kevin Warsh has been confirmed by the U.S. Senate as Chair of the Federal Reserve in a 54–45 vote.

➡️ John Fetterman was the only Democrat to support the confirmation.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🔼 🇺🇸 🕯 The S&P 500 officially posts its highest close on record, now up +18% since the March 30th low.

That's +$10.4 TRILLION in market cap in 6 weeks.

📎 KobeissiLetter
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Geopolitics Watch (Sana'a 🌿)
🇺🇸- The U.S. Senate has rejected a bill that would have required congressional approval before any military action against Iran, failing by a narrow 50-49 vote. This marks the seventh failure this year.

@GeoPWatch
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸- "Yesterday, a senior counter-terrorism official flagged Tucker Carlson and Nick Fuentes when asked whether Washington DC is keeping tabs on "right-wing extremism." It is disgraceful for Sebastian Gorka, a foreign-born, PhD academic, to suggest that two of the most popular and consequential figures in American politics are extremists.

This is a blatant attempt to invite censorship, de-banking, and potentially even criminal prosecution against these two men and any American who agrees with them.

No one, on the right or the left, should ever be flagged, investigated, or prosecuted for constitutionally protected speech," - James Fishback, Republican candidate for Governor of Florida.
🇺🇸⚡️- Kentucky congressman Thomas Massie is trailing opponent and Trump-endorsed Ed Gallrein, 53% to 45%, according to a new Quantus poll.

Massie leads Gallrein by a substantial margin among voters ages 17 to 55, while Gallrein leads Massie among Gen X and Boomer voters.

The exact polling numbers among age groups:

Age 17-25: Massie +25
Age 26-35: Massie +56
Age 36-45: Massie +38
Age 46-55: Massie +17
——
Age 56-65: Gallrein +18
Age 66-75: Gallrein +35
Age 76+: Gallrein +33
📢 🇺🇸 ✡️ Sen. Rand Paul’s Son William Hurled Antisemitic Insults at Rep. Mike Lawler

Rand Paul’s son drunkenly accosted and hurled anti-Semitic insults at Rep. Mike Lawler at a Capitol Hill bar on Tuesday night.

His son told Lawler that if Rep Thomas Massie loses, it’s going to be because of “your people.”

“My people?” Lawler asked Paul.

“Yeah, you Jews,” Paul responded. 

“Do you think I’m Jewish?” Lawler asked. “I’m not.”

“Oh wow, I’m so sorry for calling you a Jew,” Paul said. 

He then said that Jews were “anti-American” and how Lawler and his “Jewish supporters” served Israel more than America.

https://www.notus.org/congress/william-paul-mike-lawler-confrontation-antisemitism

📎 Reese Gorman
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🇷🇺⚔️🇺🇦 Regarding developments in the Konstantinovka sector in the past few weeks: Russian troops solidified control over the village of Berestok. The southern half of Stepanovka is under Russian control and Russian DRGs have gained a foothold in Illinovka…
🇷🇺⚔️🇺🇦 Over the past few days, Russian deep reconnaissance groups (DRGs) infiltrated the village of Molocharka, showing that they have consolidated their presence in the village of Novodimitryevka.

Through Molocharka is where the AFU supplies the garrison defending Chasov Yar which holds the keys to Konstantinovka.

The Russians have been unable to take the hills east of Konstantinovka until two weeks ago when they were able to infiltrate Novodimitryevka and consolidate control over the village. Logistics for the Ukrainians in this sector are terrible as is but losing those hills would make the positions in Chasov Yar and Konstantinovka untenable.

At the same time, Russian troops have been infiltrating the city from the southwest pushed as far as the downtown.

The situation resembles the battle for Pokrovsk in its late stages in late September-early October 2025.

While it is still possible for the AFU to stabilize the situation and prevent a sudden fall, they would need to pull off the experienced brigades used to stabilise the front near Volchansk and Kupiansk, Kharkov Oblast, which would inevitably lead to the Russians making gains in those areas and would mean those experienced brigades would be exposed to high casualty rates if sent into Konstantinvoka.

The battle for the city began in October 2025. What's happening right now is the result of ~8 months of assaults and shelling by the RuAF.

🔗 Maps by Vitaly, Playfra and CKMapss
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇦🇪🤝🇮🇱 Netanyahu made a secret trip to the UAE and met with MBZ during the war with Iran.

The visit likely took place on March 26, when two private jets registered in the Isle of Man flew from Tel Aviv to Al Ain.

— Bombardier Global 6000 (M-ARVA)
— Global Express XRS (M-ULTI).

The UAE is now trying to do damage control, denying Netanyahu visited or that Israeli military officials were received there, but the Israeli announcement was crystal clear, even describing the visit as “a historic breakthrough” in UAE-Israel relations.

🔗 EGYOSINT
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM