โ๏ธEarlier in the day, Russiaโs Consulate in Sydney was the centre of another pro-Russian propaganda effort for the June 12 celebrations, as mobile billboards depicting Vladimir Putin toasting with champagne were driven in front of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
โA message of staunch Russian patriotismโฆ Get used to it because Russiaโs not going anywhere and Putinโs Russia will never be defeated,โ organiser and pro-Putin propagandist Simoeon Boikov told 7NEWS on Friday from inside the Sydney consulate.
https://thenightly.com.au/australia/the-nightlys-andrew-greene-is-on-putins-banned-list-why-was-he-invited-to-a-russian-embassy-party-c-22432415
โA message of staunch Russian patriotismโฆ Get used to it because Russiaโs not going anywhere and Putinโs Russia will never be defeated,โ organiser and pro-Putin propagandist Simoeon Boikov told 7NEWS on Friday from inside the Sydney consulate.
https://thenightly.com.au/australia/the-nightlys-andrew-greene-is-on-putins-banned-list-why-was-he-invited-to-a-russian-embassy-party-c-22432415
The Nightly
The Nightlyโs Andrew Greene is on Putinโs banned list. Why was he invited to a Russian embassy party?
Despite being on Putinโs banned list, The Nightlyโs National Political Editor was invited by the Russian embassy in Canberra to celebrate the federationโs national day. Hereโs what he saw.
๐62๐ฅ8๐คจ8๐5๐ค2๐2๐1๐ฉ1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐114๐คฃ44๐คช14๐10โค8๐6๐ค3๐ฉ2๐ฅ1
Forwarded from Russian Embassy in Australia
The latest accusations against Russia represent yet another disinformation campaign orchestrated by the West and the Kiev regime.
According to confirmed data from the Russian Ministry of Defence, the damage sustained by buildings of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra was caused by a missile from an American Patriot air defence system, reportedly due to a technical malfunction.
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation do not plan or conduct strikes against civilian infrastructure facilities. This reality continues to be ignored by those seeking to advance a predetermined narrative.
At the same time, the Australian public is not informed about the facts of the Zelensky regimeโs ongoing persecution of the canonical Orthodox Church in Ukraine, including attempts to seize control of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra through physical and psychological violence and to rob its treasures.
According to confirmed data from the Russian Ministry of Defence, the damage sustained by buildings of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra was caused by a missile from an American Patriot air defence system, reportedly due to a technical malfunction.
The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation do not plan or conduct strikes against civilian infrastructure facilities. This reality continues to be ignored by those seeking to advance a predetermined narrative.
At the same time, the Australian public is not informed about the facts of the Zelensky regimeโs ongoing persecution of the canonical Orthodox Church in Ukraine, including attempts to seize control of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra through physical and psychological violence and to rob its treasures.
๐85๐ฏ30๐คฃ9โค6
โ๏ธLabor voters in Melbourne.
๐What vibe do you get from this situation? Answers in the comments below.
@AussieCossack
๐What vibe do you get from this situation? Answers in the comments below.
@AussieCossack
๐คฎ99๐คฃ39๐21๐8๐คทโโ3๐ค3โค2๐2๐1
โ๏ธI won't go to the meeting with Putin in Moscow, I'm not playing these games, โ Zelensky.
We can meet in Turkey, Switzerland, or the Middle East.
@AussieCossack
We can meet in Turkey, Switzerland, or the Middle East.
@AussieCossack
๐ฉ127๐53๐คช50๐คก34๐คฃ21๐11โค4๐ฅ1๐1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธShow and tell at the G7. Merz brings a German football shirt. Starmer looks amused. Trump is not sleeping which is already a good sign.
@AussieCossack
@AussieCossack
๐คก92๐คฃ48๐12โค8๐4๐ฉ3
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธTrump demonstratively turns his back on Zelensky at the G7. The Ukro-bots on twitter are losing it.
@AussieCossack
@AussieCossack
๐153๐คฃ80๐35โค11๐ฅ10๐5๐2โก1๐คฎ1๐1๐1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธZelensky and Macron couldn't keep their hands off each other on the sidelines of the G7.
@AussieCossack
@AussieCossack
๐คฎ167๐คช47๐ฆ12๐คฃ6๐5๐4๐
4๐2๐1๐1
โ๏ธ"Wow". Elon Musk acknowledges that one of Russia's main SMO objectives in neutralising the threat of bio weapons labs on it's Ukraine border turned out to be completely justified.
Elon Musk should do the right thing now and turn off Starlink for the Ukrainian army. It is Starlink which allows Ukrainian drones and missiles to fly into Russia! Russia was right! Elon Musk has Russian blood on his hands unless he turns off Starlink.
@AussieCossack
Elon Musk should do the right thing now and turn off Starlink for the Ukrainian army. It is Starlink which allows Ukrainian drones and missiles to fly into Russia! Russia was right! Elon Musk has Russian blood on his hands unless he turns off Starlink.
@AussieCossack
๐ฏ188๐52โค13๐ฅ11๐ค4๐คฃ4๐1
โ๏ธRussian frigate, the Admiral Grigorovich whilst escorting a Russian oil tanker fired warning shots on Tuesday morning within 500 metres of a British vessel little over 20 miles south of the Isle of Wight. ๐ช๐ท๐บ
The incident came just days after the UK seized a Russia-linked oil tanker, the Smyrtos, off the coast of the Isle of Wight, the first time British forces have led the seizure of a sanctioned vessel since the start of NATO's war in Ukraine.
@AussieCossack
The incident came just days after the UK seized a Russia-linked oil tanker, the Smyrtos, off the coast of the Isle of Wight, the first time British forces have led the seizure of a sanctioned vessel since the start of NATO's war in Ukraine.
@AussieCossack
๐189โค37๐ฅ19๐ค12๐5๐3๐ซก3
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธPauline Hanson begins her speech to the National Press Club of Australia by NOT doing a Welcome to Country.
Instead the One Nation leader acknowledged the men and women who sacrificed their lives for Australia, migrants and domestically born Australians who built this country.
@AussieCossack
Instead the One Nation leader acknowledged the men and women who sacrificed their lives for Australia, migrants and domestically born Australians who built this country.
@AussieCossack
๐ฏ164๐43๐ฅ27โค12๐6๐คฎ4๐คก4๐ฉ3๐3
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธThe moment the stage at the National Press Club is hijacker by a suprise pop out banner against Pauline Hanson.
Billboard wars continue in Australia! Expect more stunts like this including billboard truck campaigns as we enter the election season.
@AussieCossack
Billboard wars continue in Australia! Expect more stunts like this including billboard truck campaigns as we enter the election season.
@AussieCossack
๐คฌ78๐14โค10๐คฃ7๐3๐ฉ2๐1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธWatch Pauline Hanson DESTROY this Guardian reporter ๐ฅ
"I've never seen a person that's such a trashy journalist."
"You don't research properly, you don't know your information, and you will put out lies about me. Well, I've had enough of that."
@AussieCossack
"I've never seen a person that's such a trashy journalist."
"You don't research properly, you don't know your information, and you will put out lies about me. Well, I've had enough of that."
@AussieCossack
๐132๐ฅ31๐ฏ22โค10๐คฃ7
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธLooks like an inside job with the billboard against Pauline Hanson today.
The National Press Club of Australia are a disgrace for allowing this. At minimum its a grave security breach which is now a stain on the once prestigious reputation of the press club.
To pre-install a banner that size means that someone had access to the stage behind the scenes.
Considering that Pauline Hanson is statistically Australia's next preferred Prime Minister what if someone planted a bomb there instead of a billboard?
@AussieCossack
The National Press Club of Australia are a disgrace for allowing this. At minimum its a grave security breach which is now a stain on the once prestigious reputation of the press club.
To pre-install a banner that size means that someone had access to the stage behind the scenes.
Considering that Pauline Hanson is statistically Australia's next preferred Prime Minister what if someone planted a bomb there instead of a billboard?
@AussieCossack
๐ฏ146๐คฃ35โค11๐7๐7๐คฎ6๐3๐2๐ฅ1๐1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธEU foreign minister Kaja Kallas claims that China is training the Russian army to fight in Ukraine.
๐ฅCheers to that if true.
PS. Russia should offer China a 99 year lease on a Black Sea port city for example Ismail in exhange for full military-industrial backing of the SMO... everyone is happy.
@AussieCossack
๐ฅCheers to that if true.
PS. Russia should offer China a 99 year lease on a Black Sea port city for example Ismail in exhange for full military-industrial backing of the SMO... everyone is happy.
@AussieCossack
๐88๐56๐คก40๐คฃ13โค5๐ฅ4๐คฎ4๐2
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐125๐ฏ89๐คฃ25โค6๐ฆ3๐ฅฑ2
โ๏ธThe National Press Club said police were investigating whether left-leaning activist group GetUp and the husband of former Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins were involved in the unfurling of a banner during a landmark speech at the venue by Pauline Hanson.
While politically motivated, the stunt also raised security concerns at the venue, where Hanson had been promised the same protection as that afforded to the Israeli ambassador and other guests.
ACT Policing confirmed in a statement that it had received a complaint regarding the alleged unauthorised access and interference with equipment in a building in the Canberra suburb of Barton.GetUp claimed credit for the stunt.
The Press Club statement said the โGetUp representative at the address was David Sharazโ, who is Higginsโ husband and the media and campaigns lead for the politically progressive outfit. โAt time of writing, we understand he is yet to be interviewed by the AFP,โ Reilly added.
The statement attempted to clarify how the banner unfolded unexpectedly and automatically midway through Hansonโs 50-minute address, which took aim at the governmentโs immigration, energy and taxation policies and the national media.
โIt appears that two persons entered the club building yesterday afternoon without permission and installed a separate drop-down screen in front of our media wall/light box. It is evident that a further person present during the address activated a remote device to trigger the unfurling of the coiled banner,โ it said.
@AussieCossack
While politically motivated, the stunt also raised security concerns at the venue, where Hanson had been promised the same protection as that afforded to the Israeli ambassador and other guests.
ACT Policing confirmed in a statement that it had received a complaint regarding the alleged unauthorised access and interference with equipment in a building in the Canberra suburb of Barton.GetUp claimed credit for the stunt.
The Press Club statement said the โGetUp representative at the address was David Sharazโ, who is Higginsโ husband and the media and campaigns lead for the politically progressive outfit. โAt time of writing, we understand he is yet to be interviewed by the AFP,โ Reilly added.
The statement attempted to clarify how the banner unfolded unexpectedly and automatically midway through Hansonโs 50-minute address, which took aim at the governmentโs immigration, energy and taxation policies and the national media.
โIt appears that two persons entered the club building yesterday afternoon without permission and installed a separate drop-down screen in front of our media wall/light box. It is evident that a further person present during the address activated a remote device to trigger the unfurling of the coiled banner,โ it said.
@AussieCossack
๐คฃ49๐ฅ18๐คฎ15โค10๐คฌ6๐คก2๐2๐คช2๐1๐1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โ๏ธโI'm the bossโ: Trump announced that he's the โbossโ during a meeting with G7 leaders.
@AussieCossack
@AussieCossack
๐คก108๐คฃ51โค24๐8๐ฅ4๐ฅด3๐2๐ฟ2๐2
โ๏ธUkrainian drones attacked a bus carrying a children's football team from Belarus - one person was killed, and four children and two adults were injured.
They deliberately attacked it with explosive devices, knowing there were people on the bus, and the operator clearly saw the 'CHILDREN' signs. This didn't stop the scumbags from attacking the bus.
@AussieCossack
They deliberately attacked it with explosive devices, knowing there were people on the bus, and the operator clearly saw the 'CHILDREN' signs. This didn't stop the scumbags from attacking the bus.
@AussieCossack
๐ก174๐คฌ21๐20๐คฏ11๐ฑ5โค3๐3๐คทโโ2๐2๐คฃ2๐ค1
๐ฆ๐บAussieCossack๐ท๐บ
โ๏ธ Looks like the Diocesan bureaucrats at Chelmsford Avenue simply used Kooyoora as a cynical shield to get themselves "out of trouble" during the Alexis Rosentool paedophile priest scandal. They think theyโre being clever, but all theyโve achieved is furtherโฆ
โ๏ธROCOR ANZ Diocese Switches Safe Ministry Provider from Kooyoora to Creating Safer Communities Amid Ongoing Scrutiny
The Australian and New Zealand Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR ANZ) has announced a change in its independent service provider for safe ministry and safeguarding support, moving from Kooyoora to Creating Safer Communities (CSC), a Christian faith-based organisation. The shift was detailed in "Announcement #5: Safeguarding Our Church Community," dated 16 June 2026, and signed by Archbishop George (Schaefer).
Background and Context:
The change follows the 2025 conviction of former Archimandrite Alexis Rosentool, a senior ROCOR priest in Australia found guilty of child sexual abuse spanning decades. The case drew significant public attention and criticism of the diocese's handling of historical allegations, including reports of support for Rosentool from some clergy after his conviction.
In response to the scandal, the diocese engaged Kooyoora, a provider of professional standards and safeguarding services used by various Australian churches (particularly Anglican dioceses), to review policies, provide training, and establish independent reporting pathways.
According to the official announcement, the diocese ended its engagement with Kooyoora effective around 8 June 2026. CSC, founded in 2007, is presented as a better-aligned partner due to its Christian ethos, experience in safe ministry practices, prevention, response, and support for dioceses and parishes. The announcement emphasises compliance with federal and state obligations, pastoral care, and building a "positive and safe parish life."
Key elements from the announcement:
- A dedicated ROCOR Safe Ministry Helpline: 1800 070 511 and [email protected].
- CSC will support policy development, training, auditing, independent reporting, and strengthening internal capabilities consistent with Orthodox Christian faith.
- Emphasis on safeguarding children and vulnerable people while addressing broader adult conduct and pastoral safety.
- A call for the entire church community to participate, with contact details for the Diocesan SafeMinistry Officer: [email protected].
The timing of the announcementโshortly after critical coverage on the Pokrov Truth Substackโhas drawn scepticism from victim advocates. The Substack reported confirming the disengagement directly with Kooyoora and questioned whether the move represents genuine progress or "window dressing."
Advocates have raised specific concerns:
With Kooyoora's involvement ending, questions remain about the status of any prior reports, the functionality of new pathways, and whether a user-friendly online complaint form exists. The diocese's main office phone (02 9747 5892) has reportedly been unreliable at times.
What happened to cases or reviews handled under Kooyoora? Have they been transferred?
Progress on full participation in the National Redress Scheme, trauma-informed training (especially for clergy), and addressing attitudes among some priests who publicly defended Rosentool.
Some view the switch as an attempt to use a faith-aligned provider as a "shield" while potentially limiting external scrutiny, amid perceptions of bureaucratic complacency or evasion.
Time will tell. We will keep an eye on new developments.
@AussieCossack
The Australian and New Zealand Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR ANZ) has announced a change in its independent service provider for safe ministry and safeguarding support, moving from Kooyoora to Creating Safer Communities (CSC), a Christian faith-based organisation. The shift was detailed in "Announcement #5: Safeguarding Our Church Community," dated 16 June 2026, and signed by Archbishop George (Schaefer).
Background and Context:
The change follows the 2025 conviction of former Archimandrite Alexis Rosentool, a senior ROCOR priest in Australia found guilty of child sexual abuse spanning decades. The case drew significant public attention and criticism of the diocese's handling of historical allegations, including reports of support for Rosentool from some clergy after his conviction.
In response to the scandal, the diocese engaged Kooyoora, a provider of professional standards and safeguarding services used by various Australian churches (particularly Anglican dioceses), to review policies, provide training, and establish independent reporting pathways.
According to the official announcement, the diocese ended its engagement with Kooyoora effective around 8 June 2026. CSC, founded in 2007, is presented as a better-aligned partner due to its Christian ethos, experience in safe ministry practices, prevention, response, and support for dioceses and parishes. The announcement emphasises compliance with federal and state obligations, pastoral care, and building a "positive and safe parish life."
Key elements from the announcement:
- A dedicated ROCOR Safe Ministry Helpline: 1800 070 511 and [email protected].
- CSC will support policy development, training, auditing, independent reporting, and strengthening internal capabilities consistent with Orthodox Christian faith.
- Emphasis on safeguarding children and vulnerable people while addressing broader adult conduct and pastoral safety.
- A call for the entire church community to participate, with contact details for the Diocesan SafeMinistry Officer: [email protected].
The timing of the announcementโshortly after critical coverage on the Pokrov Truth Substackโhas drawn scepticism from victim advocates. The Substack reported confirming the disengagement directly with Kooyoora and questioned whether the move represents genuine progress or "window dressing."
Advocates have raised specific concerns:
With Kooyoora's involvement ending, questions remain about the status of any prior reports, the functionality of new pathways, and whether a user-friendly online complaint form exists. The diocese's main office phone (02 9747 5892) has reportedly been unreliable at times.
What happened to cases or reviews handled under Kooyoora? Have they been transferred?
Progress on full participation in the National Redress Scheme, trauma-informed training (especially for clergy), and addressing attitudes among some priests who publicly defended Rosentool.
Some view the switch as an attempt to use a faith-aligned provider as a "shield" while potentially limiting external scrutiny, amid perceptions of bureaucratic complacency or evasion.
Time will tell. We will keep an eye on new developments.
@AussieCossack
๐40โค13๐9๐1